A wired or wireless connection can be used to connect an HP Deskjet Printer to a computer. As a result, we’ve covered how to connect an HP Deskjet printer to a PC using a Wi-Fi network and a USB cable for both Windows and Mac operating systems in this post.
Connect HP Deskjet Printer to Wi-Fi Network
- To turn on the HP Deskjet printer, press and hold the power button.
- Click the right arrow on the HP Deskjet touch screen and select the setup option.
- Now go to the Network Menu and select “Wireless setup wizard.”
- It will look for a nearby wireless router access point.
- Choose your Wireless Network ID from the drop-down menu.
- To Confirm the Wireless Settings, press ‘Ok.’
- Your HP Deskjet printer will be connected to your Wi-Fi network when you complete these instructions.
- To connect to a Wi-Fi network, follow the same steps for all models of HP Deskjet Series printers.
HP Deskjet printer to Wi-Fi without WPS Pin
- Firstly, turn ON the HP Deskjet Printer.
- • A wireless Blue light will begin blinking on your printer once you press the Wireless Button on the printer control panel.
- • You can connect your HP Deskjet Printer to Wi-Fi without needing the WPS Pin by using the blinking blue light.
- Next, go to your router and search for the WPS Button (at the front or back of the router).
- • Press and hold the WPS button on the router for 3-4 seconds once you’ve found it.
- Your HP Deskjet printer will now connect to your wireless network without the need for a WPS pin.
- After that, instal the most recent HP printer drivers to gain access to all of the printer’s functions.
- • You’ll see the Solid wifi Blue Light if it’s link to your Wi-Fi.
Read More: “Benefits Of Colourful Custom Printed Marquee“
Connect HP Deskjet Wireless (Wi-Fi) Printer on Windows
- Turn on your HP Deskjet printer, Windows computer, and wireless router.
- Then, using the procedures outlined above, connect your HP Deskjet printer to your Wi-Fi network.
- To download the HP Deskjet printer driver, open your browser on your PC and go to 123.hp.com.
- Select the name of your printer from the menu.
- Select the option to download.
- When the download is complete, double-click the driver program and follow the on-screen instructions to finalize the setup on your PC.
- Then, using your Windows Search option, go to the ‘Control panel.’
- Go to the “Printer and Driver” option now. And then open it.
- From the next window that appears, select “Add Printer.”
- A list of HP Deskjet printer models will appear on your screen after that.
- Select your model and click ‘next,’ then wait for the setup to complete.
- Your HP wireless desk jet printer is now link to your Windows PC.
For MAC OS
- Turn on your Mac, your 123 HP Deskjet printer, and your Wi-Fi network.
- Next, double-check that your Mac is properly connected to your printer and wireless router.
- Also, make sure your Mac and HP Deskjet printer are connected to the same wireless network (refer to the 1st section of this write up for instructions).
- After that, go to 123.hp.com/dj and select Printer driver download from the drop-down menu.
- Then, following the instructions on the HP Easy Smart App, install the driver software on your MAC.
- After you’ve finished installing everything, go to the “Apple Menu” and pick “System and Preferences.”
- Choose the “Printers and Scanners” option from here, since this is where you will add your HP Deskjet printer.
- To add a printer, click the Plus sign in the ‘printers and scanners’ window.
- Now a printer list will open. Select HP Deskjet wireless printer from the list that appears and then click on “Add”.
Also Read :