If you are looking forward to having a printer for your home or office area it is very recommended that you go with the HP Deskjet 2622 Wireless Printer. How to connect hp deskjet 2622 to wifi It is a great printing machine. You can print your printers of any kind of error scan the paper and copy the work as well for future uses. However, this printer also needs a Wi-Fi network so that you do not face any kinds of problems in the printing process. There are generally two ways to connect your HP printer with a new wireless network namely automatic and manually. Following are the steps that you need to connect your HP printer to your computer with the help of Wi-Fi.
Connect HP Deskjet 2622 To Wi-Fi Automatically
It is a necessity that you have the same wireless network connection on your printer and the computer while installing wireless HP Deskjet printer software on the system. You will need to follow the following instructions to complete the connection of your HP printer to your computer automatically.
- Firstly you will need to make sure that your computer and the network are compatible with each other. To connect your device toa Wi-Fi network you will need a computer with Windows or Mac operating software. You can also connect an 802.11 b/g/n wireless router over a 2.4 GHz connection.
- Did you should also make sure that your computer or the operating system is in complete control of the wireless network and your system uses and dynamic IP address for functioning.
- After completing the given requirements you will need to find your HP Deskjet wireless software. You will need to visit the official site of the HP support page and enter your printer’s model number and then click on find.
- When you find the appropriate software for your Deskjet printer you will need to click on the download button.
- Once the software of your HP Deskjet printer is downloaded on your computer. You will need to double click and open the file. After this, you will need to follow on-screen instructions to install the printer software on your computer.
- Press the button and on your HP Deskjet printer. And follow the directions provided on the screen of your printer until you get them up to the network option. This option may vary according to the printer model number.
- After this click on the wireless option displayed in the center of the page. Then, select on yes send my wireless settings to the printer. This will help you to obtain the wireless network information on your printer.
- Now you will need to wait for some time. After that, you will be displayed a confirmation message on the computer screen.
- Finish the setup process and start the print option after the setup process is completed.
Connect HP Deskjet 2622 To Wi-Fi Manually
The other way of connecting your HP Deskjet printer to Wi-Fi was an automatic process. It is easier than the manual one however sometimes due to some weakness in the network it might not be possible for your printer to connect automatically with your Wi-Fi. In these circumstances, you will need to connect your HP Deskjet printer to your Wi-Fi through a manual process.
Also, prefer “How to connect HP deskjet printer to Wi-Fi“.
To connect your HP Deskjet printer to your Wi-Fi by the manual process you will need to follow the following steps –
- To initiate this process you will need to connect your computer with your HP DeskJet printer by using a USB cable.
- Your printer has also an HP Deskjet installation CD according to your model number. So you will need to insert the CD into the drive. Then, begin the installation process for the software of HP Deskjet printer into your computer.
- After that make sure that your printer is connected to any electrical outlet. Click on the power on button to turn on your printer.
- By using the touch screen of the printer click on the setup option that is located in the gear icon.
- Now you will need to select the network and click on the wireless setup wizard.
- After this, you need to choose your network name and make sure that you entered the correct password of the network into the given space.
- After typing in your password click on the done and press on OK button.
This way you can successfully connect your HP Deskjet printer manually to your Wi-Fi network.