Dandruff or Dermatitis, as it is called in medical terms is a very common ailment that is generally ignored by most people. This results in aggravating the condition, with patchy skin, hair loss and persistent itching that may be very embarrassing at times. It is advisable to resolve this problem in the early stages to avoid such situations. The easiest option is to do a little research and go for the best shampoo for oily and dry hair in India.
Besides washing your hair with a shampoo that promises relief from dandruff, go natural and try out some other home remedies that will help show quick results. Let us take a quick look at what useful things are present right under your nose, waiting to be utilized!
- Oiling the hair promotes the growth of hair besides acting on dandruff. Your hair gets that lovely sheen with a regular massage of any natural oil such as coconut oil, almond oil etc. Your grandparents can vouch for this too.
- Neem is an age-old remedy for a variety of skin disorders. Neem extract oil is a key ingredient of many antifungal soaps, creams and shampoos. You can simply boil about 8-10 neem leaves in a half a cup of water. Leave it for 4-5 hours and rinse your hair with this water.
- Green tea has antioxidants that are effective in treating dandruff and other skin related problems. Boil two tea bags or a teaspoon of green tea in a cup of water. Strain it if required and leave for some time to cool. Massage your hair with this and wash with water later.
- Hair problems can be effectively resolve by using onion juice. Grate or chop an onion and put the juice into a bowl. Apply on the hair and wash after half an hour. Besides acting on dandruff, onion juice increases the growth of hair. It is use to cure baldness.
- Egg white is rich in proteins and very beneficial for your hair. Take an egg white along with a teaspoon of honey and a little olive oil apply the paste evenly on the scalp. Use a good shampoo afterwards and see the change. Fenugreek seeds are known to be effective in treating dandruff. Soak a handful of fenugreek seeds so that they become soft. Make a paste by crushing these seeds and apply to affected areas. Wash it with a good shampoo after some time.
- Curd nourishes your hair and is readily available. Apply it directly on your hair and rest for some time before washing your hair
Also Check: “10 Best Hair Salons in Noida“.
Ask for a shampoo for oily hair with dandruff treatment and use it regularly to stop the occurrence of those white flakes and dry patchy skin. Also, the quality and natural shine of your hair can do wonders for your looks and people will give you a second look, wherever you go. Devote some time for yourself and see the change in your personality.